PNC Festival of Lights
The Cincinnati Zoo will still be shining bright as we’re once again transformed into a “Wild Wonderland” for the 40th annual PNC Festival of Lights! Come early for more animals and stay for the lights!
In addition to admiring the beauty of 4 million LED lights, visitors can find the 5 Fiona fairies in Fairyland, take in a blacklight puppet show, marvel at the spectacular Wild Lights show on Swan Lake, or snack at one of two S’mores-n-More stands.
Ring in the New Year at the Cincinnati Zoo with PNC Festival of Lights and a kid-friendly, early countdown!
Book your holiday party at the Zoo!
Sunday – Thursday: 10am – 9pm
Friday – Saturday – 10am – 10pm
PNC Festival of Lights Activities begin at 4pm
- PNC Festival of Lights is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas
- PNC Festival of Lights is included in Zoo admission. Visit the Zoo early and stay for the lights!
- North Polar Express train ride begins at 2:30pm
- Dec. 23rd is the last night to visit with Santa
- Full costumed characters may not be allowed in the Zoo.
Date and Time
Wednesday Jan 4, 2023
10:00 AM - 9:00 PM EST
Now - January 8, 2023
Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden
3400 Vine St. Cincinnati, OH 45220