Accounts Payable Coordinator
The Cincinnati Art Museum has an immediate opening for a full-time Accounts Payable Coordinator in the museum’s finance department. The Accounts Payable Coordinator is responsible for providing complete, accurate, and timely financial transactions and reporting. This position is scheduled 35 hours per week.
Working under the direction of the Chief Financial Offer, duties include but are not limited to:
- Processing of Purchase Orders on daily basis
- Processing of check run weekly
- Insuring Accounts Payable system balances to General Ledger
- Reconcile and record PCard transactions in accounting system
- Responsible for year-end functions associated with Accounts Payable system including issuing 1099’s at year-end
- Enter monthly invoices for multiple departments and make/record payment for Office Depot, gas credit cards, water bills, etc.
- Oversee that the appropriate department pays invoices and statements in a timely manner
- Prepare admission transfer, development daily transactions, and online sales journal entry (monthly)
- Move art purchase shipping charges to appropriate art purchase account
- Reconciliation of the Blackbaud credit card bank statements (monthly)
- Prepare volunteer group reports and transfer of income (monthly)
- Track campaign income and expenses (monthly)
- Process art purchases for payment and record journal entry
- Record in-house café charges (monthly)
- Complete sales tax return (monthly)
- Reconcile with Development and Membership (monthly)
- Reconcile prepaid postage (monthly)
- Reconcile liquor inventory with usage sheets and inventory
- Record gift shop coffee transfer from café
- Payroll data entry into payroll system
- Other duties as requested
- A four (4) year college degree and three (3) years experience and/or training in the field; or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Non-profit experience a plus.
- Candidate must be able to maintain confidentiality and provide excellent service.
- A proven ability to work successfully with others to achieve objectives.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and other relevant computer programs.
Apply for Accounts Payable Coordinator using the link below:
The Cincinnati Art Museum is an equal opportunity employer and is strongly committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where a variety of backgrounds, cultures, orientations, ideas, and talents can flourish.