Budget and Data Coordinator
Job no: 499269
Department: Provost & VP for Acad Affairs
Location: Oxford, OH
Work type: Salary Staff
Categories: Finance, Budget, Accounting
Status: Full Time
The Budget and Data Coordinator for the Howe Center for Writing Excellence will help create annual budget plans, reconcile budget each month and keep usage records for the writing center and writing across the curriculum activities.
• Create annual budget plans in conjunction with the HCWE Director
• Balance the books each month and update the internal spreadsheets to track spending
• Inform HCWE employees of their spending
• Create and maintain an attendance tracking system for all HCWE events and keep master attendance spreadsheets up to date
• Create monthly reports regarding Howe Writing Center usage, pulling data from the WC Online system
• Provide data regarding usage and attendance for annual assessment reports and advisory board reports.
BA in Finance, Accounting, Business, Data and Analytics or closely related field or 5+ years professional experience working on budgets and data analysis. Successful candidate should be an expert in Excel, be organized, and have working knowledge of auditing and the BI tool. Position is not eligible for H-1B sponsorship.Desired Qualifications:
Consideration may be given to candidates who also have experience with budget planning and regular auditing; knowledge of the Miami budgeting system and BI tools; experience with writing centers and/or faculty development programs; experience with attendance tracking tools and databases; ability to write reports about spending and usage; knowledge of writing centers and/or faculty development programs; familiarity with attendance tracking tools and databases; ability to write reports. Ability to serve as back up for the website coordinator would be a plus.Special Instructions to Applicants:
Submit cover letter and curriculum vitae with application. Cover letter should clarify how the candidate meets the minimum and preferred requirements. Inquires may be directed to Elizabeth Wardle at email@example.comEO/AA Statement/Clery Act:
Screening of applications begins September 28, 2021 and will continue until position is filled.Benefits Eligible:
A criminal background check is required. All campuses are smoke- and tobacco-free campuses.
For questions regarding reasonable accommodations for disabilities, or to follow-up with a request, please contact ADAFacultyStaff@Miamioh.edu or (513) 529-3560.
Advertised: 14 Sep 2021 Eastern Daylight Time