Maker of the world-famous Formica brand of laminate products and a leading global designer/manufacturer of decorative surfacing materials, Formica Corporation puts its artistic signature on an incredible variety of commercial and residential interior surfaces. As remarkable as the diverse applications of our products is the opportunity for impressive and rewarding success we offer when you join us at our North American headquarters as:
This role is designed to develop an individual with further progression within the Formica business with increasing responsibilities. The individual will continue to assume more specific responsibilities based on performance and career interests as they become a key member of the Commercial Analytics team with Formica.
- Process and approve customer rebates and price deviations through our B2B system.
- Work with external customers along with Formica internal sales team on project pricing and other project analysis as requested.
- Prepare monthly reports and analysis to support the Finance and Sales teams.
- Answer customer and sales team calls on various pricing and margin related questions.
- Works closely with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service departments to coordinate and administer pricing changes.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0 – 3 years’ experience with business systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products specifically Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Ability to proactively identify and solve varying priorities with direction from the Pricing Supervisor
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with people from various functions.
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for process improvement and simplification
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits.
To apply, please visit our Career Center at http://www.formica.com/en-us/careers.
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Vets
Only qualified individuals (those who meet the fundamental qualifications) will be considered as applicants for this position. Applications will be accepted for a minimum of 3 business days from the date of the initial posting.