Administrative Assistant II, College of Nursing
Xavier is seeking an administrative assistant to provide support and data management in the College of Nursing, which has an enrollment of over 1000 nursing students, 35 full-time faculty, and 200 adjunct faculty. This position will report to the Associate Dean of the College of Nursing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in all areas of student services, which includes prospective and current students from enrollment through
- Assist in college events.
- Maintain faculty orientation and resource page in Canvas.
- Assist as needed with summer, fall, and spring class schedule
- Update and maintain social media and department newsletter.
- Other duties as
- High school diploma or GED required, Associate’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of one-year administrative assistant experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft
- Demonstrates professional demeanor.
- Excellent oral and written
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational
- Ability to work independently and with a team on multiple
- Ability to maintain confidential
Xavier University is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to enhancing equity, inclusion, and diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, skin color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
To ensure consideration, qualified/interested applicants must submit a cover letter, resume, and the names and contact information of three professional references on Xavier University's website. Candidates are asked to include in their cover letter a brief statement on how they might support/contribute to Xavier's commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Review of applications will start on October 27, 2023. This position will remain open until filled.
Xavier University offers a wide array of complementary and affordable benefit options, to meet the financial, educational, health, and wellness needs of you and your family. Eligibility varies by position and employment class.
- Generous paid time off work options including vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
- Flexible work environment, including ability to work two days remotely each week.
- Tuition remission for employees and their eligible dependents.
- Comprehensive insurance plans including medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage.
- Tax advantaged accounts including health savings account, flexible spending accounts, and dependent care account.
- Financial security via life and long-term disability insurance, accident and illness insurance, and retirement savings plans.