Administrative Assistant III, Risk Management
Xavier University is seeking applications for the position of Administrative Assistant III in the Office of Risk Management. This position reports directly to the VP, Risk Management. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support for the VP, Risk Management and supporting the Risk Management team.
Responsibilities may include:
- Preparing budget reports and other financial data
- Planning and providing administrative support for cross-functional teams/committees, preparing presentations for Cabinet, Direct Reports and Board meetings
- Managing multiple calendars
- Website maintenance
- Making travel, meeting and event arrangements
- Screening calls
- Customer relations
- Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Sensitivity to confidential matters required
- High School Diploma
- Three to five years of work-related experience
Xavier University is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to enhancing equity, inclusion, and diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, skin color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
To ensure consideration, qualified/interested applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and the names and contact information of three professional references on Xavier University's website by August 8, 2022. Candidates are asked to include their cover letter a brief statement on how they might support/contribute to Xavier’s commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Xavier University requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination upon on-boarding. Vaccine exemptions may be granted for medical or religious reasons.
Xavier University offers a wide array of complementary and affordable benefit options, to meet the financial, educational, health, and wellness needs of you and your family. Eligibility varies by position and employment class.
- Comprehensive insurance plans including medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- Tax advantaged accounts including health savings account, flexible spending accounts, and dependent care account.
- Financial security via life and long-term disability insurance, accident and illness insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- Generous paid time off work options including vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
- Tuition remission for employees and their eligible dependents.