Bilingual Office Administrative (Part-Time)
Ideal Part-time Opportunity - Office Administrative The Hispanic Chamber Cincinnati USA, a non-profit organization supporting the continued growth of the Hispanic/Latino Business in the Tri-State area for more than 20 years, is currently looking for a qualified Administrative Assistant to work at our office in Hyde Park.
This part-time position is responsible for supporting all administrative and event planning functions of the Hispanic Chamber. This hands-on job is ideal for the person who enjoys working with others and would like to make a difference in the community.
Qualified fully-bilingual candidates should e-mail their resumes and expected income requirements to: email@example.com
* A minimum of 3 years of Office Administration experience. Must be efficient on all Windows office programs: Microsoft, excel, word, PowerPoint, etc.
* Bilingual: Spanish/English.
* With excellent writing and communication skills in both languages.
* Must be able to perform all tasks with minimal supervision, organization and keep impeccable records, be able to multitask many projects, including planning, execution and follow up.
* Experience in Marketing and event planning ( a plus)
* Experience in membership and fundraising (a plus)
JOB CONDITIONS: (Part Time)
* Working days: Monday to Friday and ideally 9 am to 1 pm or 12 PM - 4 PM - we are flexible.
* Events that require participation and coordination after hours:
- Monthly Networking Meetings (3hs).
- Other External events that require participation, coordination and execution.
- Office hours per week: 20hrs/w
HCCUSA OFFICE ADMINISTRATION DUTIES OFFICE ADM:
* Data Base management.
* Day to day operation:
- Incoming calls/emails
- follow up,.
- Board/ Executive Team support with activities and communications. BOD minutes and reports.
- Office Supply.
* Volunteer / Scholarship Coordination:
* Volunteers roles, training and tasks.
* Volunteer calendar of activities, additions and maintenance.
* Coordination/support of internal and external events (Monthly Board Meeting, Business Leads Lunch and Networking Meeting, Gala, Posada. Attendees administration. Sponsorship Follow up.
* Calendar of Chamber Activities
Please no phone calls, send us your resume at