- Responsible for all mail processing including the distribution of mail, notification for large packages and preparation of a daily check log based on Finance and Development procedural guidelines.
- Develop and implement a system to track the in office/out of office status of Playhouse staff and communicate status to all staff.
- Manage calendars and systems for the utilization of company resources and assets, such as meeting spaces and the Playhouse vehicle fleet.
- Maintain an inventory of office supplies and place replenishment orders as needed to ensure efficient operations.
- Provide support and training for office equipment such as copiers, postage machine and office printers. Coordinates any equipment maintenance or service needs with IT staff and third-party providers.
- Serve as the principal liaison for document shredding and document storage, including the management of off-site storage based on the company record retention policy.
- Manage the express mail and large package accounts with FedEx, UPS and City Dash.
- Provide phone support of incoming administration lines during any work hours not covered where needed.
- Maintain general administrative office infrastructure, including liaising with Facilities for general office space maintenance, managing furniture and non-computer inventory including any purchase requests, and assisting department staff in prepping workspaces for new employees or new office spaces.
- Serve as the first point of contact in welcoming guest artists, board members, vendors and general public into the administrative offices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous office and/or customer service experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software: Excel, Word, Outlook required.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects with competing demands while maintaining commitment to excellence.
- An appreciation for the performing arts and theater in particular is preferred.
- The employee is frequently required to stand and walk, and occasionally stoop or kneel.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- This position is partially sedentary, and the employee is required to regularly see, talk and hear.
- starting at $21.00/hour
Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park continues to monitor the pandemic situation. Qualified candidates will be expected to comply with Playhouse’s health and safety plan – while at work and outside work – that continues to be updated per latest state and federal guidelines.
The physical demands and safe working expectations described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
While this description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current position, it is not necessarily exhaustive of all responsibilities, duties, requirements or expectations of this position. Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park reserves the right to revise or amend this description based on business needs or changes to the work environment.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and references to HR representative Amy Stier at email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and the position will be filled as soon as the successful candidate is identified. No phone calls, please.