Williams College of Business Program Assistant-Alumni and Graduate Programs
Xavier University is part of the 500-year-old Jesuit Catholic tradition of academic excellence in the liberal arts and is strongly committed to enhancing equity, inclusion, and diversity. These values are central to our mission. We strive for a climate of respect and inclusiveness that welcomes and supports members from diverse backgrounds and life experiences, is committed unreservedly to open and free inquiry, and deliberately seeks out multiple perspectives.
We are seeking applications for a full-time position to provide administrative support to the Williams College of Business administration and faculty.
- Represent the WCB Graduate Programs to current faculty and students, alumni, and the external business community
- Facilitate communication within the college and the university including the use of Sharepoint and EngageXU
- Send surveys and collect responses of current and past students
- Gather and promote WCB initiatives, successes & alumni news on social media
- Gather, maintain, and update WCB alumni information
- Produce reports on alumni employer/salary information
- Respond to WCB faculty & staff regarding alumni information/needs
- Assist in the maintenance & updating of the WCB website
- Support WCB Graduate Programs with different aspects of program management, including international travel
- Engage in endeavors of the WCB including events, special projects, and research needs
- Other duties as needed
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- One to three years of administrative experience
- Proficiency in Office 365, especially Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written, oral communication, and computer skills
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Demonstrates a service orientation
- A team player
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in Higher Education
- Experience at Xavier University, familiarity with Banner, FLAC, Cascade, Xavier Buy and Slate
- Professional Social Media Experience
- Experience in Event Support
- Experience with CRM Systems (Mailchimp, Salesforce, etc.)
In light of the strong commitment to diversity, Xavier seeks a broad spectrum of candidates for this position that includes women and minorities. Xavier University is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to enhancing equity, inclusion, and diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, skin color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
To ensure consideration, qualified/interested applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and the names and contact information of three professional references on Xavier University's website by May 30, 2023. Candidates are asked to include with their cover letter a brief statement on how they might support/contribute to Xavier’s commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Xavier University offers a wide array of complementary and affordable benefit options, to meet the financial, educational, health, and wellness needs of you and your family. Eligibility varies by position and employment class.
- Comprehensive insurance plans including medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- Tax advantaged accounts including health savings account, flexible spending accounts, and dependent care account.
- Financial security via life and long-term disability insurance, accident and illness insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- Generous paid time off work options including vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
- Tuition remission for employees and their eligible dependents.