Financial Analyst I
Xavier University seeks a Financial Analyst I to be responsible for a broad range of activities involving financial modeling, analytics, systems, reporting, planning and forecasting.
- 1-3 years in monitoring and conducting regular research and analysis related to budget management of all spending. 3-5 years preferred.
- 1-3 years in researching underlying analytics in support of long-range planning efforts. 3-5 years preferred.
- 1-3 years in financial modeling software and be responsible for high quality, integrated pro-forma financials, budgets, balance sheets, income statements, and credit ratios. 3-5 years preferred.
- 1-3 years in developing and preparing financial reports and forecast analysis with narrative explanation at department, program and University-wide levels. 3-5 years preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
Xavier is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to enhancing equity, inclusion, and diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, skin color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
To ensure prompt consideration, applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and the names and contact information of three professional references on Xavier University's website by November 10, 2023. Applications will continue to be reviewed until the position is filled. Candidates are also asked to include in their cover letter a brief statement on how they might support/contribute to Xavier’s commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Xavier University offers a wide array of complementary and affordable benefit options, to meet the financial, educational, health, and wellness needs of you and your family. Eligibility varies by position and employment class.
- Comprehensive insurance plans including medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage.
- Tax advantaged accounts including health savings account, flexible spending accounts, and dependent care account.
- Financial security via life and long-term disability insurance, accident and illness insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- Generous paid time off work options including vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
- Tuition remission for employees and their eligible dependents.