Commercial Loan Assistant
- Review and interpret loan documents presented by loan application and/or loan write-ups to Regional Center
- Perform all pre-loan searches and ordering of required documents needed for the loan closing package
- Research and resolve issues needing addressed on loans promptly and professionally. This requires a detailed knowledge and adherence to commercial loan procedures and policies
- Accurately complete all loan coding on the application and corresponding documents
- Quality control all loan documents prior to loan closing and follow-up with lender to correct discrepancies
- Individually and if applicable, as a manager, participate in identifying, measuring, monitoring, controlling and mitigating departmental and enterprise-wide risks
- Maintain awareness of and adhere to Bank’s compliance requirements and risk management concepts, expectations, policies and procedures and apply them to daily tasks
- Deliver a consistent, high level of service within our Service Excellence standards
- Other duties as assigned
In addition to the above responsibilities, Level II associates will:
- Exercise increased independent judgment when completing above responsibilities
- Coordinate all loan closings with the assigned lender/s and be able to independently close loans for customers in lender’s absence
- Provide training to and direct workflow of Level I loan assistants
Office hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. This position is hourly and full-time.
A minimum 37.5 hours is required to maintain eligibility for full-time status. Generally the position will require 40 hours per week. This position is eligible for a flexible work arrangement.