Car Buy Representative
U Pull-&-Pay (UPAP) is a dynamic company with a nationwide network of retail self-serve used auto parts stores. As a customer focused organization, UPAP exists to provide low cost, used auto parts to our customers. Our inventory and interchange information services enhance the customer experience. Customers bring their own tools into UPAP stores and remove valuable auto parts from an environmentally processed inventory of autos. These auto parts are purchased according to a specific price list shared with our customers. UPAPs inventory of autos is rotated continuously.
UPAP is a wholly owned subsidiary of The David J Joseph Company (DJJ) which was founded in 1885 and is a world leader in scrap metal recycling & trading. With over 80 locations, the Joseph Company is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nucor Corporation (NUE) a Fortune 200 Company. DJJ has a well-earned reputation for safety, integrity and innovation. We are recognized as a good community citizen who is trustworthy, financially strong and environmentally proactive.
If you are ready to grow with a successful company, please apply online.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Utilize proprietary system to locate and interchange vehicles parts
- Responsible for taking incoming calls to assist customers in selling unwanted vehicles
- Work cohesively in a team environment while accurately and efficiently assisting customers
- Will learn car purchasing techniques to maximize UPAP return on purchases
- Build and maintain relationships with all store locations
- No cold calling
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent communication, phone and interpersonal skills Proficient with Microsoft suite
- Effective organization, reasoning, evaluation and follow-through skills
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Have to be comfortable in an industrial environment
- Call center experience is a plus
- Basic vehicle parts knowledge a plus
- Must be willing to train at local store location
- Need to be flexible, have the ability to multi-task and embrace change
- Must be willing to work Monday through Sunday between hours of 8:30am to 7pm
- Bi-lingual-Spanish a plus
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package including paid training, bonus program, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, vacation, paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with match, tuition reimbursement and other great benefits.
U-Pull-&-Pay, LLC is a drug-free workplace and conducts pre-employment testing as a condition of employment.
U-Pull-&-Pay, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation/breastfeeding, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, familial status, genetic information, disability, veteran status, military status, or any other classification, status, or characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. U-Pull-&-Pay, LLC hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
UPAP reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and teammates.
UPAP also provides a work environment in which each teammate is able to be productive and work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all teammates in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all teammates and applicants.