Responsible for maintaining sanitation levels and overall health of the building to exceed customer standards. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by requirements, location, and customer needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Clean and maintain designated areas inside the facility daily, which includes but is not limited to:
- Offices and/or classrooms
- Conference rooms
- Parking lot and public areas.
- Dust, vacuum, sweep, mop, polish, wash windows, clean elevators/stairs, and empty trash.
- Ensure the highest degree of sanitation and housekeeping is met.
- Ground Maintenance
- Remove ice and snow from walkways.
- Keep company grounds free of litter and debris.
- Make sure all doors, windows, entrances/exits are securely closed and locked if you are the last to leave the building.
- Weekend Events
- Clean and maintain designated areas assigned by customer.
- Other duties as assigned by management. .
QUALIFICATIONS - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential cleaning duties satisfactorily. Must have extreme attention to details, take on tasks without being monitored and have excellent attendance. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE - Experience preferred but not mandatory.
REASONING ABILITY – Ability to follow procedures and work instructions.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS – Ability to perform calculations involving adding, counting, subtracting, division and multiplication.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; bend; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/ or move up to 50 pounds.