Communications Consultant - James M. Anderson Center for Health Systems Excellence
The Communications Consultant provides a diverse set of marketing and communications services in support of the James M. Anderson Center’s role in promoting improvement efforts and health services research at Cincinnati Children’s and spreading the impact of its work into clinical practice and policy.
Communications Strategy/Portfolio Management
- Works across a portfolio of major initiatives developing communication strategies and plans. Gathers and analyzes qualitative and quantitative data to measure impact of communications initiatives. Leads brand management for stakeholders and partners.
- Manages website development; writes and produces web content. (Experience with Squarespace, Nationbuilder, and MS Office Sharepoint a plus.) Develops social media strategy and manages posts/content.
- Seeks out, develops, and edits multi-media stories and content for publishing on various communications platforms including e-newsletters. Develops, produces, edits, distributes written, graphic design, and video content.
- Identifies opportunities for improvements and raises them to the appropriate individuals. Works to elevate and innovate communications platforms. Manages projects from start to completion with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 5-7 years of work experience in a related job discipline
- Portfolio management
- Communication strategy development
- Website/social media management
- Campaign development/marketing
- Graphic design
- Video production