Customer Relations Specialist
Career Opportunity: Customer Relations Specialist - Better Business Bureau – Cincinnati, OH
Are you ready to join an organization that sets the standard for ethics and excellence in business? Are you an excellent listener? Do you thrive in answering questions and providing effective solutions to customers? If so, join BBB Cincinnati!
Better Business Bureau | Cincinnati is seeking a Customer Relations Specialist for our Marketplace Resource team to provide excellent customer service to those who contact BBB for assistance with disputes and purchasing decisions. You will also assist in the development and maintenance of BBB’s Business Profiles. Your mission is to assist in resolving complaints, providing excellent customer service, and keeping our Business Profiles timely and relevant.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
To be successful in this role, you must be organized, thorough with a keen attention to detail yet efficient and able to meet deadlines. You must also be a skilled communicator who approaches issues with curiosity and uses a collaborative problem-solving approach. Other qualifications include:
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 plus years of relevant experience in a customer supporting role, preferred
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, and accuracy
- Strong computer skills including G Suite and knowledgeable about Internet research tools
- Commitment to providing outstanding customer service to our customers
- Ability to communicate professionally and persuasively over the phone, in writing and in person with businesses of all sizes and in all industries
- Strong active listening skills, ability to investigate problems and to develop solutions
- Ability to manage conflict in a positive and constructive fashion
- Ability to understand internal policies and procedures and to communicate them to internal and external customers
- Ability to draft professional business correspondence and other communications including email communications with attention to proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Professional speaking voice & excellent telephone etiquette
The BBB is the standard of ethics in our region! We offer a work environment of ethics, integrity, collaboration, and a passion for serving our community. Apply today to come join our team!
Please direct any communication to email@example.com. Learn more about the BBB at https://www.bbb.org/local-bbb/bbb-cincinnati. Apply online at https://grnh.se/ba39bd993us or email firstname.lastname@example.org to join a GREAT team!
Employer is EEO/M/F/V/D. BBB is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants on the basis of any legally protected activity or status, including but not limited to, race, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression), religion, national origin or ethnicity, age, disability, genetic history, military/veteran status, or salary history.