Marketing and Sales Coordinator, Xavier Leadership Center
Xavier University is part of the 500-year-old Jesuit Catholic tradition of academic excellence in the liberal art and is strongly committed to enhancing equity, inclusion, and diversity. These values are central to our mission. We strive for a climate of respect and inclusiveness that welcomes and supports members from diverse backgrounds and life experiences, is committed unreservedly to open and free inquiry, and deliberately seeks out multiple perspectives.
Xavier University is seeking applications for the position of Marketing and Sales Coordinator in the Division of the Xavier Leadership Center. The position reports directly to the Director of the Xavier Leadership Center, but will work closely with members of the Xavier Leadership Center team and other key partners on and off campus as necessary. The Marketing and Sales Coordinator will work closely with the XLC team in supporting the departmental vision and marketing and sales initiatives. This position has social media marketing, website management, quality management, customer communication, CRM management, and marketing and sales analysis responsibility.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Along with the XLC team, ensures exceptional customer experience.
- Supports the logistics in delivering XLC professional development programs.
- Manages social media marketing and marketing material development.
- Provides administrative support for sales team.
- Supports sales team in production of sales and program material.
- Collaborates with XLC team in creating and implementing strategy for increased growth and XLC’s visibility in the business community.
We are strongly committed to enhancing equity, inclusion, and diversity. These values are central to our mission. Candidates who have worked with a diverse range of faculty, staff, and students and who can contribute to our mission of inclusivity are encouraged to identify their experiences and interests. Xavier University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To ensure consideration, qualified/interested applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and the names and contact information of three professional references on Xavier University's website by December 4, 2022. Candidates are asked to include in their cover letter a brief statement on how they might support/contribute to Xavier’s commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Xavier University requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Newly hired employees will be required to provide vaccination status upon on-boarding. Vaccine exemptions may be granted for medical or religious reasons.
Xavier University offers a wide array of complementary and affordable benefit options, to meet the financial, educational, health, and wellness needs of you and your family. Eligibility varies by position and employment class.
- Comprehensive insurance plans including medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- Tax advantaged accounts including health savings account, flexible spending accounts, and dependent care account.
- Financial security via life and long-term disability insurance, accident and illness insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- Generous paid time off work options including vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
- Tuition remission for employees and their eligible dependents.