Bilingual Customer Service Account Specialist (English & Spanish or French)
Maker of the world-famous Formica brand of laminate products and a leading worldwide designer/manufacturer of decorative surfacing materials, Formica Corporation puts its artistic signature on a remarkable variety of commercial and residential interior surfaces. As remarkable as the diverse applications of our products is the opportunity for the impressive and rewarding success we offer when you join us at our North American headquarters as a:
Customer Service Account Specialist
We are looking for a detail oriented problem solver to join our team as a Customer Service Account Specialist. The successful candidate for this role will be an enthusiastic individual with a strong commitment to service our customers and a sense of urgency to do so in a timely and professional manner. They will have command of the company’s policies, transactional processes and product offering to allow them to accurately and efficiently service our customers.
- Function as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) to all accounts in assigned territory
- Includes phone, email & fax communication
- Support field sales representatives in assigned territory
- Manage customer purchase orders from entry to fulfillment
- Handle customer complaints from initiation to resolution
- Establish positive business relationships with both internal and external customers
- Educate customers on our product offering
- Work with sales team to provide timely and accurate sales forecasts
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study is preferred
- 3-5 years’ customer service experience required
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Proven ability to resolve customer issues creatively and effectively
- Experience processing international freight purchase orders is preferred
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, an exciting, challenging, and fast-paced work environment.
To inquire, please visit our Career Center at http://www.formica.com/en-us/careers.
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Vets
Only qualified individuals (those who meet the fundamental qualifications) will be considered as applicants for this position. Applications will be accepted for a minimum of 3 business days from the date of the initial posting.