Bilingual Customer Service Supervisor
Maker of the world-famous Formica brand of laminate products and a leading worldwide designer/manufacturer of decorative surfacing materials, Formica Corporation puts its artistic signature on a remarkable variety of commercial and residential interior surfaces. As remarkable as the diverse applications of our products is the opportunity for the impressive and rewarding success we offer when you join us at our North American headquarters as a:
Customer Service SupervisorWe are looking for a proven leader to join our team as a Customer Service Supervisor. The successful candidate for this role will be a strong communicator with a proven ability to build and motivate a successful team. They will create a working environment that engages their team to perform at the highest level. They will have a command of the company’s policies, processes and products along with strong analytical skills that enable them to effectively solve problems encountered by our customers. They will ensure that our customers are consistently provided the highest level of service possible.
- Management of employees including; hiring, termination, evaluations, promotion recommendations, etc.
- Identification of staff training and developmental needs and creation of training programs as required
- Maintaining effective customer relationships, both internal and external
- Aligning with the sales organization objectives to ensure the success of sales programs and projects
- Ownership and resolution of escalated issues
- Management of daily work flow within team and overall department
- Actively participating in weekly management meetings to set direction of department
- Participating in cross functional meetings and project teams
- Providing backup support to team when team members are out of the office
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field of study
- Bilingual in English & Spanish or French is a plus
- 2 - 3 years of management experience demonstrating strong leadership, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to motivate a team and deal effectively with performance issues
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with both internal and external customers (verbal & written)
- Experience with ERP systems, Infor LX preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Department hours are 8:00 am – 6:30 pm, Monday-Friday. Occasional shift rotations & holidays may be necessary to cover entire department.
We offer an excellent compensation/benefits package. To inquire, please visit our Career Center at https://formicacareers.silkroad.com/.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
Only qualified individuals (those who meet the fundamental qualifications) will be considered as applicants for this position. Applications will be accepted for a minimum of 3 days from the date of the initial posting.