Customer Service Specialist
We are looking for a detail oriented problem solver to join our team as a Customer Service Account Specialist. The successful candidate for this role will be an enthusiastic individual with a strong commitment to service our customers and a sense of urgency to do so in a timely and professional manner. They will have command of the company’s policies, transactional processes and product offering to allow them to accurately and efficiently service our customers.
Job Title: Customer Service Account Specialist
Location: Cincinnati, OH (On-site)
A Short List of Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Function as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) to all accounts in assigned territory; Includes phone, email & fax communication
- Support field sales representatives in assigned territory
- Manage customer purchase orders from entry to fulfillment
- Handle customer complaints from initiation to resolution
- Establish positive business relationships with both internal and external customers
- Educate customers on our product offering
- Work with sales team to provide timely and accurate sales forecasts
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study is preferred
- 2 or more years’ customer service experience required
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Proven ability to resolve customer issues creatively and effectively
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Medical & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare and Dependent Care)
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Matching provision
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life & Voluntary Optional Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Product Purchase Discount
With our amazing portfolio of stylish, durable, and responsible products, Formica Corporation is one of the most recognized names in the building industry. As part of our vision for the future, we are looking for people like you. People who are open to creating their own career path and are looking to connect with like-minded people. What do you say?
If You Are Qualified, You Will Be Considered for This Position:
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Only qualified individuals (those who meet the fundamental qualifications) will be considered as applicants for this position. Applications will be accepted for a minimum of 3 business days from the date of the initial posting.
Formica will not discriminate against persons because of their disability, including disabled veterans, and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying and require special assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact our Human Resources department at 513-786-3594.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
To apply for this position, please use the following URL: