Customer Service Supervisor
We are looking for a proven leader to join our team as a Customer Service Supervisor. The successful candidate for this role will be a strong communicator with a proven ability to build and motivate a successful team. They will create a working environment that engages their team to perform at the highest level. They will have a command of the company’s policies, processes and products along with strong analytical skills that enable them to effectively solve problems encountered by our customers. They will ensure that our customers are consistently provided the highest level of service possible.
Job Title: Customer Service Supervisor
Location: Cincinnati, OH
A Short List of Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Management of employees including; hiring, termination, evaluations, promotion recommendations, etc.
- Maintaining effective customer relationships, both internal and external
- Aligning with the sales organization objectives to ensure the success of sales programs and projects
- Ownership and resolution of escalated issues
- Management of daily work flow within team and overall department
- Actively participating in weekly management meetings to set direction of department
- Participating in cross functional meetings and project teams
- Providing backup support to team when team members are out of the office
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study
- Bilingual in English & Spanish or French is a plus
- 2 or more years of management experience demonstrating strong leadership, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to motivate a team and deal effectively with performance issues
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with both internal and external customers (verbal & written)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Medical & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare and Dependent Care)
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Matching provision
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life & Voluntary Optional Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Product Purchase Discount
With our amazing portfolio of stylish, durable, and responsible products, Formica Corporation is one of the most recognized names in the building industry. As part of our vision for the future, we are looking for people like you. People who are open to creating their own career path and are looking to connect with like-minded people. What do you say?
If You Are Qualified, You Will Be Considered for This Position:
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Only qualified individuals (those who meet the fundamental qualifications) will be considered as applicants for this position. Applications will be accepted for a minimum of 3 business days from the date of the initial posting.
Formica will not discriminate against persons because of their disability, including disabled veterans, and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying and require special assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact our Human Resources department at 513-786-3594.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
To apply for this position, please use the following URL: