International Customer Service Representative
Reporting to the International Sales Manager, you will handle sales and shipments to all foreign customers, U.S. exporters, and inter-company shipments outside of the United States. As the voice of The Harris Products Group, you will develop and maintain strong working relationships with our international customers in Mexico and US. You will provide answers and service to customers, process orders, book shipments, negotiate pricing and handle export documentation.
Qualified candidates should be customer-focused professionals who possess:
- A High School Diploma or GED and one to three months of related experience and/or training
- Associate’s degree with two years’ related training/experience preferred.
- One year of Export Compliance and Documentation work experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Experience with SAP a plus
- Good organizational and communication skills with demonstrated follow-through ability
- Ability to provide creative solutions to customer concerns/complaints with ability to handle rejection
- Strength in cross-functional collaboration while promoting a supportive environment
- Prefer fluent in Spanish
Why join our Harris team?
The Harris Products Group, a Lincoln Electric company headquartered in Mason, Ohio, is the global leader in the design and manufacture of gas welding and cutting equipment, industrial and specialty gas regulation equipment, gas distribution systems, brazing and soldering alloys and welding consumables.
- Competitive compensation structure
- Performance-based bonus opportunity
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401K match and more.
- An innovative and award-winning industry leader with a comprehensive commitment to quality and excellence.
- An environment where employees are valued for contributions to the company and rewarded for performance.
The Harris Products Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Tobacco and Drug Free Workplace.
Visit harrisproductsgroup.com to learn more. Contact Recruiter Mary Stauffer at 513-234-9480 for more information or follow this link to apply: https://apply.intellihire.com/Job.aspx?id=e4677a77df124bea9be1c1164d02d3b2