Supply Chain Associate - Receiving - 1st Shift 1.0 FTE
Drive optimal performance (cost, fulfillment, quality, cash) and profitability through the Supply Chain and Project execution.
- Unload trucks/pallets, receive, stage, inbound orders for the Cincinnati Children’s Offsite Warehouse and Clinical Storerooms. Coordinate the shipment of outbound freight and courier deliveries.
- Replenish materials and supplies in Offsite Warehouse; putaway inbound stock and replenish inventory locations in the Offsite Warehouse. Rotate stock, check expiration dates, perform inventory cycle counts.
- Pick and prepare orders for outbound shipment to hospital clinical supply storerooms.
- Work as part of a team in order to have orders and supplies where they are needed and when they are needed in order to provide for excellence in patient care. Communicate with and provide support to internal department customers as needed to ensure orders are processed efficiently.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous materials handling and order fulfillment experience
- Forklift experience