Admission Welcome Center Representative
Purpose: As an integral part of the admissions staff, the Admission Welcome Center representative will strive to support the overall operation of the Admissions Office and to enhance the prospective student visit experience
- Greeting and directing visitors in the Admission Welcome Center, answering the main admissions phone line, and supporting the overall prospective student visit experience.
- Provides overall administrative support for the office of admission and Vice President for Enrollment including responding to general questions through email, calls, calendars, and/or texts
- Support the day-to-day administration of the Slate CRM platform for admissions including but not limited to:
- Maintaining visitor attendance records.
- Building events/forms.
- Troubleshooting and monitoring duplicate records.
- Data entry.
- Coordinate the orders of admissions office supplies.
- Processes purchase orders for the Admission Office.
- Monitor the budget for the Enrollment area including check request management.
- Assist in processing of submitted applications and materials, including final transcript collection for the incoming class.
- Assists the Admission Visitor and Event Coordinator with visit request processing; including creating visit itineraries, setting up presentation space, directing visitors to campus locations, communication with visitors and campus representatives, maintaining an updated visitor slideshow.
- Assist with needs of the Admission Campus Ambassadors, Co-op, and Student Workers
- Oversee all aspects of incoming and outgoing mail processing
- Performs other duties as needed.
Vice President of Enrollment, Associate Director of Admission, Admission staff, prospective students and families, Academic Department Chairpersons and staff, Conlan Center and Student Affairs staff, current students, Business/Finance Division Staff, and other members of the University community.
Works under general supervision where standard practices enable the employee to proceed independently on routine work, referring questionable cases to the Data Management Specialist and Associate Director of Admission
- Education: High School Diploma
- Experience: Knowledge and work in data management and entry. Customer service experience. Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite software required.
- Specialized Training: Any combination of education, experience, or training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
Mount St. Joseph University offers a wide array of benefit options, to meet the financial, educational, health, and wellness needs of you and your family. Eligibility varies by position and FTE.
- Tuition Remission for you and your family.
- Retirement contributions up to 7% of your salary.
- Excellent benefits including medical, employer HSA contributions, dental, vision, life, parental leave.
- Generous PTO.
- 16 paid holidays.
- Competitive salaries.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and inclusive educational environment.
- Professional development opportunities.
To apply, please upload a cover letter, resume, and contact information with three professional references via Paycom.
A review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Mount St. Joseph University is an Equal Opportunity Employer