Associate Director - Sales, Xavier Leadership Center
Xavier University is part of the 500-year-old Jesuit Catholic tradition of academic excellence in the liberal arts and is strongly committed to enhancing equity, inclusion, and diversity. These values are central to our mission. We strive for a climate of respect and inclusiveness that welcomes and supports members from diverse backgrounds and life experiences, is committed unreservedly to open and free inquiry, and deliberately seeks out multiple perspectives.
The Xavier Leadership Center is seeking applications for the position of Associate Director in the division of the Xavier Leadership Center. The center delivers leadership and executive education programs to companies and organizations.
The Associate Director is responsible for direct sales, business development, proposal development, account management, project management, quality management and resource allocation for all programs. They continually assess and adjust program offerings to align with market needs. The Associate Director owns the customer experience for potential and current customers. The Associate Director collaborates with the XLC Team to develop and implement strategy for corporate education programs, XLC’s products and services, and marketing for increased promotion and visibility of XLC with clients and other departments across the university.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, and/or confirmed 3+ years business sales experience
- Proven strong relationship management and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and interact with all levels of management in a professional and positive manner
- Experience in managing multiple, high priority tasks while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated effective presentation, influence, and negotiation skills
- Self-starter with excellent written, oral, communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, and Salesforce or other CRM system
- Excellent customer service skills
To ensure consideration, qualified/interested applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and the names and contact information of three professional references on Xavier University's website by February 6, 2023. Candidates are asked to include in their cover letter a brief statement on how they might support/contribute to Xavier’s commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Xavier University requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination upon on-boarding. Vaccine exemptions may be granted for medical or religious reasons.
Xavier University offers a wide array of complementary and affordable benefit options, to meet the financial, educational, health, and wellness needs of you and your family. Eligibility varies by position and employment class.
- Comprehensive insurance plans including medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage.
- Tax-advantaged accounts including health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, and dependent care accounts.
- Financial security via life and long-term disability insurance, accident and illness insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- Generous paid time off work options including vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
- Tuition remission for employees and their eligible dependents.