Coordinator, Provost Academic Support Services
Purpose: Responsible for the coordination of departmental administrative activities for the Provost Academic Support areas including the Career & Experiential Education Center, the Learning Center, Student Accessibility Services, Testing Center and Project Excel. Handle confidential information regarding students, faculty, staff and employers in a discreet and sensitive manner.
- Support financial operations of academic support offices including budget administration, credit card accounts, purchase orders
- Manage payments for various program activities
- Data Integrity:
- Input data in MSJ systems for various support services such as co-ops, service learning, enrollment/usage, and study table logs
- Track data and generate system reports, e.g. enrollment, student assessments, employer evaluations, tutor usage, study tables
- Event Planning
- Support all aspects of the coordination and implementation of programs and events, e.g. invitations, registrations, marketing, communications
- Administrative/Technology Support:
- Maintain inventory of office supplies
- Represent MSJ by being the first point of contact (in person, virtual) for students, faculty, staff, and employers requesting services
- Serve as backup for testing services in the Testing Center
- Innovation & Process Improvement:
- Contribute to team success by offering and welcoming new and different work processes to increase efficiencies and enhance the experience of our students
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
Primary Contacts: Career & Experiential Education Center Director, CEEC staff, Associate Director of the Learning Center, Student Accessibility Services Specialist, Project Excel Specialist, Coordinator of Student Testing Services, Academic Advising Resource Center staff, students, faculty, staff, employers and community partners.
Supervision Exercised: N/A
Supervision Received: Reports directly to Amanda Meeker in the Career & Experiential Education Center, who will oversee the allocation of work responsibilities and delivery of assignments across the abovementioned Contacts.
Work Environment, Physical Demands: Office environment. May be required to work some evenings and weekends
- Education: Associate Degree in business, or related field
- Experience: 1-2 years related work experience administrative support
- Specialized Training: Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office software; project management experience or managing multiple projects preferred experience using JenzabarCX system desired; experience working in higher education environment desired
Mount St. Joseph University offers a wide array of benefit options, to meet the financial, educational, health, and wellness needs of you and your family. Eligibility varies by position and FTE.
- Tuition Remission for you and your family.
- Retirement contributions up to 7% of your salary.
- Excellent benefits including medical, employer HSA contributions, dental, vision, life, parental leave.
- Generous PTO.
- 16 paid holidays.
- Competitive salaries.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and inclusive educational environment.
- Professional development opportunities.
To apply, please upload a cover letter, resume, and contact information with three professional references via Paycom.
A review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Mount St. Joseph University is an Equal Opportunity Employer