Part-Time School Age Teacher Assistant
Definition and Primary Objective:
Work with staff and families on a regular basis to ensure high quality care is provided.
• Assist Site Director (SD) in all daily functions of program (set-up/clean-up, curriculum etc.)
• Assist SD in oversight of children, their safety and their whereabouts at all times.
• Positive interaction with all children equally.
• Must be able to multi-task duties with children.
• Attend 18 hours trainings as needed to maintain hours in compliance with licensing and KY ALL STARS.
• Must be able to apply and practice content acquired during training
• Maintain good communication and working relationship with SD.
• Maintain positive and professional relationship with parents, children, peers and school personnel.
• Understanding of program structure, fees, and curriculum.
• To assist when necessary with day-to-day necessary paperwork and record keeping
Minimum Education, Experience and Other Skill Requirements:
Credentials & Requirements
• Ability to read, speak, and write English
• HS Diploma or equivalent
• Prior experience working with young children commensurate to responsibilities
• Standing on feet and working with Children 90% of the time
• Be able to walk up and down steps
• Be able to lift 25 lbs.
• Must have reliable transportation to transfer between sites.