Student Accounts Representative
Purpose: The Student Accounts Representative will assist the office with day-to-day operations Student Administrative Services. They will also assist students and families with navigating financial aid and student accounts while attending MSJ.
Duties: Complete list of duties/responsibilities/tasks to be performed
- Responds to customer inquiries via phone, email, in-person, etc. to provide 1st level service.
- Send out all electronic communication, award letters, loan letters, loan reminders and any other queries.
- Record documents received in the office such as SAP Appeals, Verification, Special Circumstances and routes accordingly.
- Assist with developing a consistent process of clearing students for registration
- Assist with Student Employment activities
- Use a texting platform to increase communications to secure action from students
- Assist with tracking, expensing endowed scholarships.
- Enter/Adjust financial aid awards on SIS
- Assist with Student Health Insurance Waiver and Billing Process.
- Assists team members when necessary to enable the success of the SAS.
- Knowledge of Federal Title IV awards and regulations as well as FERPA.
- Open and distribute incoming mail.
- Process office supply orders and purchase orders for the office.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Contributes to team effort by welcoming new and different work requirements; exploring new opportunities to enhance the services of the division; helping others accomplish related job results as and where needed.
Primary Contacts: Individuals, offices, external entities, etc. that the person in the position comes in contact with
Supervision Exercised: This position in non-supervisory
Supervision Received: Director, Student Administrative Services
- Education: Associate Degree or equivalent of two years of Collegiate Credit
- Experience: Experience in Higher Education environment desirable
- Specialized Training: Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and any CRM or Information System such as JenzabarCX
Mount St. Joseph University offers a wide array of benefit options, to meet the financial, educational, health, and wellness needs of you and your family. Eligibility varies by position and FTE.
- Tuition Remission for you and your family.
- Retirement contributions up to 7% of your salary.
- Excellent benefits including medical, employer HSA contributions, dental, vision, life, parental leave.
- Generous PTO.
- 16 paid holidays.
- Competitive salaries.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and inclusive educational environment.
- Professional development opportunities.
To apply, please upload a cover letter, resume, and contact information with three professional references via Paycom.
A review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Mount St. Joseph University is an Equal Opportunity Employer