Licensed Financial Advisor - Priority Financial Group/TruPartner CU
Priority Financial Group (PFG) in its relationship with TruPartner Credit Union, is looking to add a Financial Advisor to work in their Cincinnati Ohio market. The Financial Advisor will receive referrals from the assigned branch team members who are tasked with welcoming new members and deepening relationships. This advisor will be based at our main office and will have the opportunity to work referrals from the credit union's branch network.
About the Role:
The purpose is to enhance member and client relationships by providing holistic planning advice, and offering solutions such as, Investments, Insurance, and Estate Planning.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Helps clients reach their personal, education, business, retirement, and estate planning goals.
- Conducts investment, insurance, and estate planning proposals.
- Provides financial education services to credit union members.
- Achieves activity and production goals as agreed upon.
- Stays current and analyzes market conditions and otherwise educating and updating themselves about financial and investment solutions in the market. Attends training and completes required continuing education. Meets regularly with the Program Manager and trains with the Program Manager.
- Drives investment and program initiatives with credit union. Provides regular feedback to the branch employees.
- Services and performs periodic reviews of existing client accounts and meets with clients periodically to review and update client needs ensuring investment objectives and goals are progressing according to plan.
- Remains visible to the appropriate segments of the public to meet and to retain potential clients, including conducting client workshops and seminars on various topics.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Ability to work independently and proactively demonstrate initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Pays close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent grammar skills to initiate, interpret, and compose documents. Basic math skills.
- Maintains high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent decision-making/problem solving skills relating to highly diversified, complex financial planning issues. Utilizes computer, general office equipment adeptly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct prospective client interview, implement the client's financial plan, and provide servicing appointments with commitment to client satisfaction.
- Perform pro-active prospecting activities to Credit Union members and outside of the credit union to introduce new member relationships.
- Maintain and document, via Salesforce, regular client annual review meetings to enhance client relationships and to identify additional opportunities to expand the relationship.
- Utilize all technology and fact-finding profile forms as required for compliance review including Salesforce.
- Perform all related job duties and office operations in accordance with established Credit Union, RIA and Broker Dealer policies and procedures.
- Follow credit union policies for compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Adhere to company policy and procedure, complete annual compliance training, comply with business continuity and vendor management policy.
- Office space and basic office supplies
- Marketing support from the credit union. This could include introductions to partner organizations & groups, co-sponsorship of workshops or seminars, spotlights in online and/or print materials, etc.
- Territories with significant deposit base, which includes current clients who need an advisor to support their financial goals
- The opportunity to find new clients via the Credit Union's client base
- The opportunity to create client solutions without proprietary products
- As a Financial Advisor with PFG, you benefit from our commitment to take care of you so you can take care of your clients. Your partnership includes:
- An open architecture platform with access to thousands of investment products from leading third-party product sponsors
- Resources and expertise across the firm to help you create client solutions
- The freedom to create solutions specific to your client's goals
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- Need two or more years of experience in related financial planning/sales field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possess clean credit and U-4 CRD history.
- Bachelor's (BS) from 4-yr College or University: or associate's (AAS) from two-year College or equivalent job experience.
- Possess valid FINRA and State Insurance licensing certifications (Series 7, Series 65 or 66, and Life and Health Insurance).
- Certified Financial Planner designation preferred.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong understanding of the investment industry
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills