Bev Chem Technician
The Beverage and Chemical Technician position will perform the following duties:
- Provides technical service to chemical and beverage systems provided to a broad base of customers
- Perform repairs of customer’s beverage and chemical systems within budgetary guidelines.
- Interacts with customers and vendors in a friendly, timely and quality manner
- Ensures customers’ and vendors’ questions are answered accurately and in a timely manner.
- Manages accounts in geographical area and provide assistance and training to such accounts.
- Maintains proper functioning of various beverage and chemical equipment.
- Installs and tests various equipment
- Assists customers and sales people determine best equipment or products for application.
- Provides face-to-face customer service in various situations.
- Drives to customer sites to assist in correcting problems.
- Prepares schedules for service or installation.
- Informs internal contacts on services provided.
- Maintains proper working order of tools and van.
- Completes written work documentation promptly.
- Trains customers on proper usage and procedures pertaining to beverage and chemical equipment and products.
- Reviews safety procedures of chemicals and equipment with customers.
- Attends training, as required.
Apply to email@example.com