3rd Shift Stocking Harrison
As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you work at Meijer, you're provided with career and community opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth and development. Consider joining our family - take care of your career and your community!
- Weekly pay
- Scheduling flexibility
- Paid parental leave
- Paid education assistance
- Care.com/back-up care assistance
- Team member discount
- Development programs for advancement and career growth
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
This position is responsible for taking stock from either an l-cart or pallet and, with using the correct location codes provided on the box, put the stock in the correct location on the shelf and repeat this process until the assigned area is finished.
What will you be doing?
- You will stock food shelves with a variety of products.
- Pull back stock and trash to the back room to the correct areas.
- Work with management to ensure correct areas are stocked in a timely fashion.
- Maintain a friendly demeanor with customers.
- Work night shifts.
What skills will you use?
- You have adequate knowledge of computer systems and is comfortable using them.
- You are process driven and has ability to follow procedures in an organized and efficient way.
- Ability to stay calm while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to work with customers on a consistent basis.
- You have the ability to lift up to 50lb boxes.
- The ability to lift, carry, push, pull, bend and twist while handling product.
- The ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Knowledge of the operation of a fork lift and pallet jack is a plus.