Coordinator, Enrollment Management Operations
Job no: 502312
Department: Enrollment Operations
Location: Oxford, OH
Work type: Salary Staff
Categories: Enrollment Services
Status: Full Time
As a member of the Operations unit in Enrollment Management and Student Success, this position will assist in the processing of Miami University’s prospect and inquiry data and admission applications, support Slate users university-wide, and may occasionally provide direct support to students or parents. This position may require occasional nights/weekends.
This position may be approved for remote work on a hybrid basis up to two days a week. Remote work is not a right, but a working arrangement that can be modified or revoked by Miami University at any time for any reason.
- Process transcripts and other materials submitted online or via mail; evaluate transcripts, recalculate GPAs, and determine applicants’ level of English proficiency (as applicable); assess and review applications to determine eligibility for study; process application fee waivers, deferrals, and deposits; monitor international agreements and sponsorships (30%)
- Collaborate with Admission, other EMSS units, and various campus partner offices such as graduate directors/programs, Academic Personnel, Athletics, International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS), etc., to ensure the processing and matriculation of incoming students (20%)
- Manage imports and exports to/from Slate and Banner; manage Axiom interface software between Slate and Banner; investigate and resolve duplicate records in Slate and Banner; partner with Miami offices and external vendors on prospect/inquiry imports (20%)
- Communicate with faculty, staff, and student workers university-wide to train users and provide information on admission processes, policies, and operations; send informational materials to admission counselors on recruitment travel; may supervise student workers (10%)
- Work with EMSS Operations staff and teammates in admission units to make processes more efficient and streamlined; assist with annual admission cycle prep; monitor application-related automation in Slate and assist in troubleshooting/updating (10%)
- Monitor outstanding admission materials for matriculants and apply registration holds to records where applicable; communicate with students directly about document submission; coordinate with Research & Analytics team to identify enrolled student discrepancies between Banner and Slate (5%)
- Other duties as assigned (5%)
- Associates degree or 2 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience supporting admission processes and staff
- Experience with databases
- Data entry experience
- Experience with CRMs
- Experience with student information systems
- Familiarity with international document processing
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Organizational skills, including the ability to manage time, prioritize work, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Miami University is committed to creating an inclusive and effective teaching, learning, research, and working environment for all.
For more information on Miami University’s diversity initiatives, please visit the Office of Institutional Diversity & Inclusion webpage. For more information on Miami University’s mission and core values, please visit the Mission and Core Values webpage.
Miami University, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, encourages applications from minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Miami University prohibits harassment, discrimination and retaliation on the basis of age (40 years or older), color, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, military status, national origin (ancestry), pregnancy, race, religion, sex/gender, status as a parent or foster parent, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, programs or employment practices. Requests for reasonable accommodations for disabilities related to employment should be directed to ADAFacultyStaff@miamioh.edu or 513-529-3560.
Labor Law Posters for Applicants: