Courtesy Team Member
As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you work at Meijer, you're provided with career and community opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth and development. Consider joining our family - take care of your career and your community!
- Weekly pay
- Scheduling flexibility
- Paid parental leave
- Paid education assistance
- Care.com/back-up care assistance
- Team member discount
- Development programs for advancement and career growth
Please review the job profile below and apply today!As an entry-level team member, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to a variety of retail tasks related to additional services provided by our store, product and customer service. Meijer Courtesy Team Members enjoy interacting with people and know what 'above and beyond' customer service means.
What You'll be Doing:
- Cart attendants will ferry shopping carts from outside the store back to the store interior.
- Coordinating and collecting of the parking lot, lawn, and inside store trash.
- Safely use snow removal equipment for properly removing snow.
- Perishable and salvage returns.
- Basic store and restroom cleaning.
- Working with our service desk, store entrance, check lanes and parking lot areas.
- Working with departments: Health and Beauty Care, Hardlines, Fashion/Softlines, Pets, Hardware, Card and Party, Outdoor, Seasonal and Floral.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Highly-organized with a keen sense for details.
- Great listening and communication skills.
- Can handle lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, bending and twisting while handling product or using various equipment.
- Ability to shine in a fast-paced environment.