The position will ensure that the physical resources (supplies and program materials) to conduct training and services for all Training Services programs are available as dictated by Red Cross program requirements. This includes ensuring that all equipment and supplies are maintained and in high-quality condition. This position is responsible for adhering to all administrative activities that support policies and processes.
The Training Services Logistics Specialist is responsible for managing the logistics and equipment process associated with approved pilots, equipment reviews/testing.
The Training Services Logistics Specialist will also coordinate with Instructor Managers, Logistics Coordinators, and other key Training Services leadership to coordinate training activities.
Supply Chain/Logistics: Responsible for:
- Managing all supply chain functions for inventory management, warehousing, and delivery.
- Managing the acquisition and approval/ distribution and tracking process of equipment and materials. Responsible for efficient and effective resource use, consistent delivery of course materials throughout the country.
Quality Assurance: Responsible for:
- Ensuring equipment is clean, properly maintained, and in good working order.
- Ensuring that all equipment safety practices are adhered to according to identified requirements.
Customer Service: Responsible for providing the highest level of customer service in all delivery channels to ensure the best training experience.
Resource Management: Responsible for efficient and effective use of resources. Manages and implements inventory control process flows throughout the service delivery channels.
Communications: Engages in regular communications with instructing personnel and Training Services team members to provide the necessary provisions for training.
Business Capacity and Analytics:
- The implementation, evaluation, and reporting of logistical preparedness.
- The implementation of procedural operational policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested in Volunteering?
Life’s emergencies don’t stop, and neither do American Red Cross volunteers, who represent more than 90 percent of our workforce to help prevent and alleviate human suffering. You can make a difference by volunteering in a position that appeals to you and allows you to use your unique skills and talents. The Red Cross relies on generous volunteers who give their time and talent to help fulfill our lifesaving mission.
Visit redcross.org/volunteertoday to learn more, including our most-needed volunteer positions.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights