Meat Cutter (FT)
As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you work at Meijer, you're provided with career and community opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth and development. Consider joining our family - take care of your career and your community!
- Weekly pay
- Scheduling flexibility
- Paid parental leave
- Paid education assistance
- Care.com/back-up care assistance
- Team member discount
- Development programs for advancement and career growth
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
This position assists in the daily cutting of fresh beef, pork, and grind. The individual also follows the production schedule to meet requirements for advertised fresh meat cuts.
What You'll be Doing:
- Assisting in the writing of fresh meat orders.
- Organizing and checking in fresh meat deliveries.
- Maintaining a positive working relationship with customers, team members and leadership.
What You Bring With You (Qualifications):
- Familiarity with weights and measure processes specific to meat processing.
- Ability to understand and follow specific safety and sanitation procedures.
- Experience in product presentation and packaging.
- Experience using Computer Assisted Ordering applications.
- Current handjack/hilo license.
- Experience with inventory control procedures.