Production Supervisor (Bilingual), 2nd Shift
Our client, Tennant Packaging Corporation (TPC) is seeking a Bilingual (Spanish) 2nd Shift Kitting Supervisor to join their team. While it could fluctuate, the 2nd shift schedule is anticipated to be Sun-Thurs 3pm-11:30pm. In this role, you will be responsible for managing 40+ employees to complete the assembly of kits within predetermined specifications and timelines and for communicating with customers and leadership to meet production needs.
Tennant Packaging Corporation (TPC) is a family-owned tight-knit team that does whatever it takes to go the extra mile for their customers. TPC specializes in clinical research supply with a focus on temperature-sensitive packaging as well as non-sterile kit building for laboratory research. With over 25 years in the medical and packaging businesses, they provide a unique perspective and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in the West Chester Township of Cincinnati, OH, TPC has clients worldwide, with additional offices in Belgium and Malaysia.
Are you a bilingual (Spanish/English speaking) leader with a forward-thinking, operational mindset and a desire to go the extra mile in order to provide the utmost customer satisfaction? If so, we’d love to talk with you!
- Act as main point of contact for 2nd shift kitting operations, managing 40+ employees as well as lead and support assembly of kits ensuring timely and accurate completion
- Communicate with customers and company management to meet production needs and address customer questions and/or concerns
- Coordinate with Operations Manager to ensure proper staffing is maintained to meet customer needs
- Collaborate with team leads to address any staff issues and to ensure production timelines are met
- Work alongside quality assurance and management to recommend and implement process improvement changes
- Develop SOPs/related training documents to ensure efficiency and standardization in work and training as well as maintain all inventory with particular attention to lot and expiration date
- Participate in, contribute to, and potentially lead various committees within the company
- Work with vendors and freight carriers to ensure timely shipment of products
- Participate in recruiting, performance appraisals & disciplinary actions
Qualifications & Requirements
- 5+ years progressive work experience
- 3+ years demonstrated leadership experience
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing Spanish
- Proficient in MS Office and general computer skills
- Experience in kitting, distribution and/or pick/pack
Skills & Abilities
- Strong ability to build and motivate teams and collaborate with others
- Take initiative to proactively solve problems and implement improvements - If you have an idea, let’s hear it!
- Confident, curious and possesses a process-driven mindset
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to understand Customer needs first
- Goal-oriented with a strong desire to hit daily, weekly, and monthly targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Perks include Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, PTO, 401K contributions, and company-paid holidays.
A Slice of HR is partnering with our client on a fee-for-service basis.
Tipo de puesto: Tiempo completo
Sueldo: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 al año
- Bachelor's (Deseable)
- English (Obligatorio)
Work Location: One location