Bilingual (Spanish/English) Dental Assistant and Dental Hygienist in Cincinnati, OH
Are you a dental professional looking to make a difference in your community? Are you committed to providing high quality care to your patients? We have your next opportunity!
The HealthCare Connection is seeking Dental professionals with outstanding customer service skills. You will work closely with the Dentist and other staff with patient treatment, ensuring the patient has a comfortable, positive experience.
Ohio license required along with proof of successful Dental training course. Must have current CPR certification, or the ability to obtain prior to employment.
Should also possess:
- Ability to communicate and interact with administrators and staff, patients, other medical staff, students, and anyone from diverse cultural, ethnic and racial backgrounds
- Ability to manage the dental office infection control plan to meet OSHA, CDC, ADA standards,
- Solid organizational skills,
- Ability to learn and use Electronic Dental Record/Practice Management system or other computer program used by the dental clinic,
- Ability to accept guidance and supervision as appropriate.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please, no phone calls or third party candidates.