RN System Wide Float Pool Registered Nurse
TriHealth seeks to hire Registered Nurses who will embrace our mission of improving the health status of the people we serve. We pursue our mission by providing a full range of health-related services, including prevention, wellness and education. Our service identity is rooted in our Mission and Core Values, which serve as guiding principles in our healing ministry.
This position applies the nursing process in providing direct and indirect holistic care to patients and their families. The Registered Nurse also collaborates, in a collegial manner, with physicians and other health care team members in meeting the patient’s needs and may delegate certain aspects of care to those under their direct supervision, within the scope of nursing practice.
- Education: Associate Degree or Diploma in Nursing. New hires required to obtain BSN within 5 years of hire.
- Licensure/Certification: BLS/CPR (Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers). Registered Nurse in the State of OH.
- Experience: 1-2 years of ICU experience as Registered Nurse.
- Specialized Knowledge: Knowledge, judgment, and skills derived from the principles of biological, physical, behavioral, social, and nursing sciences to meet complex health care needs at various stages of the life cycle.
- Department specifics:
- The person on this position will be floating between ICU and ED units. Will commit to the hours offer with the position in order to qualify for the incentive.
- Unit incentive per hour + shift differential + base pay rate applies to those floating while working under this department only.
- This position will require to travel TriHealth facilities like BNH, GSH, BTLR, and MHMH.
- There are limited benefits associated with this position offered by TriHealth.
* Shift differential plus department incentive
** Sign-on bonus only for qualified external candidates.
If you’re interested in joining our world-class nursing team Apply today at careers.trihealth.com