Sr. Value Analyst
- Prepare reports of utilization, benchmarking for use in contracting and value analysis activities. Evaluate and resolve issues regarding contents of reports. Collaborate with PeopleSoft reporting team to prepare dashboards, reports and data sets for statistical analysis. Generate reports and summary tables meeting the needs of Contact Agents and Clinical Materials Specialists.
- Participate in protocol reviews and identify critical data items required for analysis and reporting. Use rigorous quality control and quality assurance programs for utilization and/or benchmarking data generated from multiple sources to assure agreed upon data quality.
- Collaborates with various departments on the design, documentation, testing and implementation of clinical and financial data studies. Develops systems for organizing data to analyze, identify and report trends. May design and maintain supply chain databases. Create and maintain detailed data dictionaries and supply chain data management operation manuals.
- Work on problems of moderate scope in which analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Analyze the interrelationships of data and defines logical aspects of data sets. Process supply chain and other external data and integrate data from different sources to support value analysis projects. Review final reports, tables, and listings. Create summary tables, graphs, and listings for coordination effort. Develop programs to perform data validation and cross-form comparisons to check data completeness and accuracy using efficient and appropriate software. Track and reconcile data forms. Identify, clarify, and resolve data discrepancies. Identify utilization patterns and benchmark to identify opportunities for value initiatives and value analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 2 - 5 years of work experience in a related job discipline