PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To analyze current supply- and service-related practices; spend; and resource utilization across the organization; effectively collaborate with department administrative and clinical leadership to implement and promote the value analysis processes; and to identify and support the implementation of opportunities to increase product standardization; achieve supply cost reduction; while improving value; patient and employee safety; patient and family experience; and clinical outcomes. To work closely with supply chain leadership to evaluate systems and to participate in decision making regarding most appropriate systems for institutional needs.
- Analyzes the interrelationships of data and defines logical aspects of data sets. Processes supply chain data from internal and external sources (e.g. GPO) to identify opportunities for standardization, clinical value analysis, and initiatives to enhance the value of clinical supplies. Reviews final reports, tables, and listings.
- Collaborates with supported departments on the design, documentation, testing and implementation of clinical and financial data reporting. Develops systems for organizing data to analyze, identify and report trends.
- Prepares reports of clinical trial studies for internal validation and cross validation studies. May evaluate and resolve issues regarding contents of reports. Supports data and analysis needs of Contract Agents and Clinical Materials Specialists.
- Works on problems of moderate scope in which analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Participate in protocol reviews and identify critical data items required for analysis and reporting. Consult with senior peers on non-routine projects to learn through experience.
- Supports the data management process for clinical value analysis and outcomes projects.
- Bachelor's Degree OR Equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 years of data analysis in a complex healthcare or industry environment
- Experience with case report form development and electronic data capture systems
- Supply chain certifications (e.g. CMRP)
- Experience with PeopleSoft