Environmental Services Technician
Good Samaritan Hospital seeks to hire a full time Environmental Services Technician with strong desire to work in Healthcare and who will embrace our mission of improving the health status of the people we serve.
The Environmental Services Technician works under the direct supervision of the floor supervisor. This position is not only responsible for cleaning, preserving and maintaining facilities but it is also the key of enhancing our patient experience by having excellent standards and customer service skills.
- Responsible for the cleaning and sanitary condition of all patient areas, offices, public and private restrooms by surface cleaning and wet mopping in order to maintain a sanitary condition always.
- Removes and properly disposes of all waste.
- Uses proper procedures when cleaning isolation rooms using proper protective procedures and equipment.
- Tasks are routinely completed daily or as needed. Time management skills a plus.
- Team player attitude is required.
- Education: Successful completion of 8th grade. HS Degree or GED preferred.
- Experience: 1-2 years in a related field and/or customer service.
- Specialized Knowledge: Knowledge of all equipment used and skills necessary to perform assigned tasks.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including, but not limited to:
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Healthy Living Program: Earn Discounts on Medical Plan Expenses