Senior Director, Human Resources
Are you seeking a change for 2022? An opportunity that offers the chance to make an immediate impact on the lives of our staff and the clients we serve? Join us at KnowledgeWorks Foundation!
We are seeking a passionate professional to be our Senior Director of Human Resources. This individual leads the management of the Human Resources function including benefits, training, employee relations, recruiting, compliance and compensation. The Senior Director of Human Resources provides insights on improving human resource systems, processes and policies that cultivate a positive, inclusive and engaged workforce. This position is integral to the Leadership Team and works collaboratively with individuals and teams across the organization.
Located in downtown Cincinnati, this position will work largely in-office, with some local virtual work as needed. Many of our staff are spread across the US, so ability to engage with staff via Zoom is essential. Position is open immediately with a targeted salary of $125K and extensive benefits package.
Other desired qualifications include:
- Knowledge and skills at a level normally acquired through Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related fields – Graduate degree preferred
- 10+ years of progressive HR experience, preferably in a non-profit or education field
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience
- SHRM-CP / PHR required; SHRM-SCP / SPHR highly desirable
- Executive coaching certification highly desired
- Minimal travel < 5%
If this sounds like a fit for you, see the full description and apply online at https://knowledgeworks.org/careers/