Data Management Technician
Job Title: Data Management Technician
Full or Part Time: Full Time
Department: HORAN Employee Benefits
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Position Reports To: Financial Consultant
This role is a part of our analytics team at Horan:
The Technician accesses insurance carrier software systems and our proprietary data warehouse to extract data for reporting and analysis for our clients.
- The Technician will also engage in manipulating and formatting data sets in MS Excel to prepare them for further analysis.
- Delivering the flow of above data and reporting in a timely, accurate manner.
- A very strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to produce a consistent quantity of work reliably
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Proficient and experience with MS Excel
- Associates degree preferred but not required
- Previous experience with data entry and/or as a user of business intelligence software (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Microstrategy, etc.) a plus but not required
After training period is completed (~ 6 months), a flexible work arrangement involving working from home part of the week might be considered.
For more than 70 years, HORAN has served as a trusted advisor and thorough planner in the areas of employee benefits consulting, wealth management, and life insurance for estate and business planning. HORAN, with its 100+ employees, has grown to become one of the region’s largest privately held financial services and insurance organizations. HORAN represents over 500 companies and 300,000 individuals. The wealth management division has greater than $2.5 billion under its care. HORAN is committed to the Health, Wealth and Life needs of its loyal clientele.