Lead Technician - Facilities Electrician
Expected Starting Salary Range: 30.91 - 38.92
Install, maintain, and repair hospital equipment.
To troubleshoot and repair systems and components and inspect and complete service requests in a timely; efficient manner; assist Director or Manager in day to day operations for related craft.
- Assist Director or Manager on department systems and functions as directed. Report safety issues and work with Director or Manager to determine action needed to correct. Assist Director/Manager in developing new and updating present technical policies and procedures. Attend, as directed, construction rounds and report any deficiencies. Assist the Manager or Director in scheduling workload, work order assignment and plant coverage as directed. Order necessary parts and equipment needed to maintain equipment.
- Prioritize assigned maintenance work to properly execute emergency breakdown response Report to immediate supervisor items affecting or potentially affecting proper and safe operation of plant and equipment. Maintain acceptable backlog of planned maintenance activity. Run service calls, repairing plumbing, electric, mechanical and various types of equipment repairs in a timely efficient manner. Maintain inventory of hospital standard finishes for repairs.
- Determine priority of job and make needed repairs. Work with contractors on scheduling and repairing equipment. Coordinate utility shutdown request with departments and contractors to ensure proper work flow. Attend construction rounds and report any deficiencies. Troubleshoot emergency and routine calls in HVAC, carpentry, electrical, plumbing and mechanical. Perform maintenance risk assessments prior to work performed on Life Security devices, IE: fire, protection, utilities, HVAC. . Respond to water intrusion events quickly to ensure minimal loss and prevent mold formation. Monitor and record moisture levels. Trace roof leaks and report on roof conditions.
- To troubleshoot and repair systems and components and inspect and complete service requests in a timely, efficient manner; assist Director or Manager in day to day operations for related craft.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 7+ years of work experience in a related job discipline
Cincinnati Children's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and treasures Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We are committed to creating an environment of dignity and respect for all our employees, patients, and families (EEO/AA).