Apply for this job
- Lead production team in developing continuous improvements in product quality and efficiency.
- Lead data-supported strategies to drive raw yield and eliminate inefficiencies in the system.
- Manage the process of developing SOPs for new products and determine the manufacturing cost.
- Drive cooperation across all departments, to drive fast high-quality decision-making at all levels of the operation.
- Be a critical member of our leadership team in directing our overall business growth and development for both short- and long-term success.
- Be a critical member of the business leadership team in developing strategies to increase overall business profitability.
- Deliver key performance indicators.
- Strong focus on the development and implementation of continuous productivity improvements including building on existing KPIs with an emphasis on Lean manufacturing.
- Drive continuous improvement by implementing and delivering world-class quality and reliability utilizing Lean manufacturing.
- Helps create an environment of accountability that promotes highly engaged, high-performance work teams in a dynamic culture.
- Must have 10+ years of leadership experience at the Senior Management level.
- Proven track record of operations excellence and utilization of lean manufacturing techniques.
- Ability to develop, coach and manage high performance leaders.
- Must be a problem solver, decisive and result-oriented leader with a high sense of urgency.
- Six Sigma Black belt preferred
- Previous experience leading Lean Manufacturing required
- Bachelor's degree in Business preferred
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Medical and Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability (Company Paid!)
- Upbeat and positive work environment
- Company laptop and cell phone
About Klosterman Baking Company:
We provide quality products to all of our customers across the Midwest via Fresh Distribution, and Nationwide via Frozen Distribution. From our fresh hamburger buns to our hardy sliced bread varieties, our commitment to baking with natural ingredients and providing a fresh great taste never ends. Here at Klosterman we understand the importance of family, that’s why we pride ourselves on having a hometown feel within all our locations.
Klosterman Baking Company is seeking an energetic, enthusiastic, and experienced General Manager for their Manufacturing facility in Springfield, OH. Together we bake products that are consumed locally and nationally across the country for restaurants, food service, and grocery retail use. Join us today to become a part of our fantastic team!
Through the leadership of one of their manufacturing operations, this person will be a key player in improving the operation so that the organization can continue to grow and be prepared for predicted success and demand.
The ideal candidate is someone that is a hands-on operations leader with the ability to demonstrate ownership and improvements to the operation. This person will be a key member of the business leadership team and will engage with the team and leadership alike to take their business to the next level.