At Novolex, we take pride in supporting our families across the globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain, finance, HR, product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth.
HIRING BONUS - $500 TO BE PAID UPON COMPLETION OF 60 DAYS. IN EFFECT THROUGH 7/31/2021
Handle electrical work needed in the plant and on machinery; this is a comprehensive list of responsibilities. There are several levels of proficiency, which can be attained through the testing procedure.
Night Shift: 7PM-7AM, rotating schedule. 36 hours one week and then 48 hours the next.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Continuously perform all required tasks in a safe manner, adhering to all established safety rules and procedures. Must take immediate action to correct and/or report any unsafe conditions and hazards.
- Follow all federal, state, local, corporate and plant rules, procedures, and guidelines associated with electrical safety.
- Keep work area clean and organized, per standards.
- Follow all applicable food service policies and procedures.
- Follow all PPE policies, wearing steel toed shoes, hearing protection, safety glasses, hair nets/beard nets, etc. as required.
- Ensure that all quality standards are maintained when performing job duties.
- Review electrical malfunctions as they occur in order to determine cause and solution.
- Monitor radio and respond to calls as needed.
- Determine voltage, resistance, etc. and draw dimensions and methods to be used to wire machinery.
- Handle all electrical wiring, repair, modifications and upgrades as needed in the plant.
- Monitor plant equipment and facilities in order to discover and prevent potential problems.
- Handle emergency repairs as quickly as possible in order to minimize downtime.
- Repair air valves as needed.
- Repair and monitor all broken machine parts.
- Repair and rebuild drive motors as needed.
- Remain familiar with all electrical equipment used in plant.
- Work with Store Room Supervisor to make sure material is on hand to make electrical repairs as needed.
- Act as Emergency Action Support.
- Replace any lights.
- Keep accurate records on work completed.
- Keep items such as timers and counters working properly.*Ensure that electrical dangers are minimized for employees.
- Meet/achieve production goals set forth by management.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of electrical experience is needed.
- Must have proper electrical education training and be able to pass the NOCTI
- Must have basic reading, math and communication skills.
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety requirements.
Novolex does not publicly post salary information on job boards.
Novolex™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship status, service member or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in connection with an aspect of the Company’s application process should contact Jamie Wells at email@example.com.
Nearest Major Market: Cincinnati
Job Segment: Industrial, Machinist, Manufacturing