Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include installation of new equipment, diagnose and repair equipment failures, troubleshoot and repair hydraulic and pneumatic systems, rebuild pumps and gearboxes, sheet metal fabrication, machining, welding, rigging, process piping and routine preventative maintenance.
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Qualifications:
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 5 years’ industrial mechanical maintenance experience or have completed an accredited/certified Mechanical Maintenance Apprenticeship program, including a minimum of 576 hours of classroom related instruction and 8000 hours of related on the job training.
- Must be self-directed and safety conscious.
- Possess industrial maintenance mechanic skills.
- Proven ability to work in restricted areas, climb ladders and platforms, work at high elevation, and ability to lift heavy components.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Various non-rotating shifts available with the opportunity for overtime when available.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- High School Diploma or GED.
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Benefits:
- $33.80 per hour
- $1000 Sign-0n Bonus
- Paid weekly with annual increase
- Shift differential premium up to .90 per hour
- Medical/Dental/Vision & Life insurance plans effective the first of the month following 60 days of employment
- 401(k) with up to 4% match effective the first of the month following 30 days of employment
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation upon hire
- Uniform Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Program
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Vets.
Formica is a drug free workplace.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug screen as a condition of any offer of employment.
Only qualified individuals (those who meet the fundamental qualifications) will be considered as applicants for this position.
Formica Corporation || 10155 Reading Road || Cincinnati, OH 45241 ||
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
To apply for this position, please use the following URL: