Microwave Operator - 2nd Shift
The MICROWAVE OPERATOR (General Labor) is responsible for performing physical movement of raw materials and corresponding movements in the Ross Business system. Activities may include stacking of raw goods up to eighty pounds in weight and the assigning of these goods to specific License Plates for tracking in the Ross systems. In addition, it will be required to aid in fat testing of newly received loads to determine fat content and condition of the product.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES - MICROWAVE OPERATOR (General Labor)
- Stacking of raw product to meet specifications required for further processing in production areas.
- The use of handheld scanners to assign raw goods properly to License Plates for tracking and further movement s as product moves to production areas.
- Testing of raw goods using handheld power drill.
- Observation of condition of newly received loads for quality purposes
- Organize and clean work immediate work are and refrigerated storage areas
- Safety/GMP/Food Safety/Quality policies followed
- BRC Compliance
- Reporting accuracy met
- Customer requirements met
- Ability to build strong relationships, provide excellent customer service, and problem solve.
- Must be able to lift to eighty pounds dead weight.
- General understanding of computer technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Able to handle small power tools.
- Other job responsibilities as needed.
- Practice good work habits and be able to follow GMP procedures.
- Demonstrate good math and organizational skills.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
- Teambuilding, training, and teaching skills.