Senior Director- Marketing Operations
Responsible for providing strategic, innovative, and engaging marketing and communications for internal and external audiences.
Provides strategy and leadership for a function consisting of disciplines/work groups/departments.
- Guided by Institutional and Departmental strategy, develop complimentary strategy and executional plans for marketing operations, creative services, and digital teams. Ensure synergies and collaboration are fully maximized through shared goals, objectives, measures, and processes. Work with teams across the department to generate and execute innovating marketing solutions for services, processes, and customer experience.
- Develop standards of excellence for marketing execution and customer experience. Ensure smooth operation for all marketing tools and applications. Oversee all marketing projects and operationalize marketing metrics and reporting.
- Provide leadership for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of marketing projects ensuring consistency with organizational strategy, commitments, and goals. Define project scope, goals, and deliverables, and resource requirements and allocation.
- In collaboration with leadership, develop, implement, and evaluate the departments operations, creative services, and digital budget to achieve the organizational and departmental objectives. Recommend support budgets to meet departmental needs. Implement solutions and accountable for compliance with organizational financial policies and procedures.
- Creates a vision and roadmap for the team that provides direction and alignment of priorities with tactical and strategic objectives of the department and organization. Delegates responsibilities to reporting personnel; establish clear lines of responsibility and accountability. Elevates team members thinking and understanding of Institutional strategies and growth plans by infusing best practice knowledge into the work. Leads the selection, development, mentoring and coaching of direct and indirect reports.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 10 yrs of related experience in a highly matrixed organization; experience managing teams
Cincinnati Children's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and treasures Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We are committed to creating an environment of dignity and respect for all our employees, patients, and families (EEO/AA).