Bilingual Customer Care Specialist (Spanish)
Be our next Bilingual Customer Care Specialist!
Get to know us:
We’re the preeminent leadership development organization for girls, with more than 1.7 million girls and 750,000 adults. With programs from coast to coast and across the globe, Girl Scouts offers every girl a chance to practice a lifetime of leadership, adventure, and success. Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place!
What you’ll be working on:
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all members, both internally and externally, via in-person, email, and telephone interactions;
- Seek to understand inquiries, engage in problem-solving through research, and deliver solutions to resolve questions and issues that customers bring to you;
- Track all customer interactions using Salesforce (Customer Relationship Manager);
- Partner with the data and inside sales teams to maintain data integrity by entering information accurately and in a timely manner;
- Maintain a customer-centric environment in public areas of council facilities.
What you’ll need:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of one year of experience working in an office setting
- Excellent technical computer skills in Microsoft Office products including word, excel, and outlook.
- Strong Customer Service, oral, and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Bilingual and able to read, write and speak Spanish proficiently
- Learning and development opportunities
- A high-achieving and fun team
- Casual dress code
- Competitive pay
- Generous benefits package
- The chance to be our next success story
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. GSWO is an EEO/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.