Program & Events Manager
Build Your Future With Us!
We’re the preeminent leadership development organization for girls. With programs from coast to coast and across the globe, Girl Scouts offers every girl a chance to practice a lifetime of leadership, adventure, and success. Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place! Join Us!
What you’ll be working on:
- Developing and managing a strategic plan of events, partnerships, resources, and budget for council-sponsored events and initiatives.
- Designing and providing oversight on programs and events that align with the organization’s mission and support the organization’s goals
- Ensuring program and event milestones and goals are met and adhere to approved budgets
- Cultivating and overseeing a portfolio of community-based partnerships
- Developing resources to support the Girl Scout Leadership Experience
- Manage Girl Scout program volunteers and administrative committees to support member retention and strategic goals and outcomes.
- Support the administration of volunteer-led day camps
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or any combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position
- Ability to work in a team environment with commitment to contributing to the organizational goals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, Publisher, and Outlook.
- Must be able to occasionally lift 25 pounds or more and lead activities across varied terrain.
- Ability to work night and weekend hours as needs dictate
- Must possess valid driver’s license and functioning vehicle
- Flexibility for work/life balance
- Opportunity for hybrid teleworking arrangement
- Learning and development opportunities
- A high-achieving and fun team
- Casual dress code
- Competitive pay
- Generous benefits package
- The chance to be our next success story
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. GSWO is an EEO/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.